Thursday, May 7, 2009

Junior Missing


Time to catch up on the blog. This will be a brief report on the weekend at Bonners Ferry. We flew up on Saturday to attend the Junior Miss pagant. Amy J was one of the contestants, and a wonderful one she was too. The whole event was very well done, in my opinion. The level of preperation was evident in the musical numbers and I now fully appreciate the amount of time and effort the girls put in getting ready for that thing. I was enormously proud watching my littlest girl up there in the bright lights, comporting herself with grace and style.

We had a great time seeing all the kids and grandkids. And they were all there. Tanner is now the same size as Andrew, and the way he is growing he will soon be bigger than me. Kevin has all the pictures of the pagent and the get together. he is going to put them on a CD for distribution.
I am in Memphis this week. Here is me with the Peabody ducks. They are still here. Just like in the book.

1 comments:

Applehans Fam said...

AHhhhh, that's so cool that you got to see the Peabody ducks! I LOVED that book! :)

Love you, Dad!